As we move into welcoming patrons back into Kingsbury Hall, we want you to know that our main goal is the health and safety for patrons, artists, and staff and we are in the process of developing policies and procedures. We anticipate more specific guidelines and information from the government and University of Utah will be available in July and will do another website update by August 1. We are not scheduled to have patrons in Kingsbury Hall until September 2020. If you have any questions at this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope you have a wonderful experience at UtahPresents events. Here is some additional information that we hope will help you:
- If you need to access your account to print a receipt or access your print-at-home tickets, click the account icon above to log into your account.
- Please note that online tickets sales will end 2 hours prior to an event. This does not mean an event is sold out. Please call the ticket office at 801 581-7100 or come to the performance venue to purchase tickets.
- The Performing Arts Ticket Office is located at Kingsbury Hall on the lower plaza, east of the main staircase. For ticket information, call 801 581-7100. The ticket office is open Mon-Fri 10AM – 5PM and Sat 10AM – 2PM, with extended hours on performance days.
- Unless otherwise noted, children under six are not admitted to performances. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap sitting is not allowed.
- Please silence mobile phone, watches and any other noise-making devices.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production.
Patron information specific to Kingsbury Hall:
- In the event of an emergency, please walk to the nearest exit and follow instructions given by theatre personnel and ushers. Auditorium exits are clearly marked with lighted exit signs above each door. Move away from the building to a safe place.
- Restrooms are available in the lower and upper lobby. An all-gender restroom is available in the upper lobby and wheelchair accessible restrooms are in both upper and lower lobby.
- Refreshments are available in the upper and lower lobby.
- Drinking fountains are available in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Coat check service is available in the lobby on the west side.
- Free assistive-hearing devices are available from the coat check room in the main lobby on the west side.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly forbidden unless permission for their use authorized in writing by theatre management.
- Lost and found is located in the ticket office or by asking the house manager. Please leave your name, phone number and description of the lost item with the ticket office (801 581-7100) or house manager.
- Disabled parking is located on the east side of Kingsbury Hall via Presidents Circle.
- The patron elevator is located on the west side of all three lobbies.
Kingsbury Hall has all-gender and wheelchair accessible restrooms.
All events at Kingsbury Hall are accessible to those using mobility devices. Front entrance doors have power-operated doors with push plates. An elevator is available on the west side of the lobby. Once inside, show your tickets to an usher who will direct you to your seat.
UtahPresents will provide ASL interpretation when requested. Contact us at 801 581-7100 to request.
ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICES
Free assistive-listening devices are available from the coat check room on the west side of the main lobby.
WORKING TOWARDS FULL ACCESS FOR ALL BODIES
Do you know ways we can make our events more accessible? Are there accommodations you need to attend that we are not providing? We’d love to hear from you and will do our best to accommodate you. For access requests or questions please contact us at 801 581-7100
Thank you for your patronage. Please call the ticket office at 801 581-7100 with any additional questions.