New this year – we will have online payment with credit and debit card for all matinee participants! More info coming soon!
This information will be updated regularly. Please check back. Updated August 31.
If you have any questions at this time or want to be added to our email list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Celebrating U on the Circle
Due to COVID-19, we will pause this program for the 2020-21 season
This show has been cancelled for the 2020.21 season and will be moved to 2021.22 season
Masters of the Currents – originally scheduled for September 29-October 1
This performance is postponed until April 14 and 15, 2021 (see Spring below)
Dancing Earth – originally scheduled for November 20
- The live, in person performance is being replaced by a virtual performance that can be viewed at your convenience.
- More information will be posted mid-August for pricing and target age
- The link to register for this will be available on September 18 at noon.
- New this year – online payment with credit and debit card!
- Pricing will be based on the package selected.
- A viewing code will be sent.
- Description – Between Underground & Skyworld is going virtual! BTW US Cyberspace creates an exciting new vision for what online performance can be. Now reimagined as an interactive mini-series of dynamic episodes, the story will culminate in a live, virtual performance (or view a recording at a later time if needed) on the evening of November 20Created and performed by the next generation of Indigenous superheroes, Dancing Earth fuses tradition with technology, exploring themes of repetition and renewal, finding healing, and remembering ancestral knowledge
- We hope to be able to return to in person events in Spring 2021 though we anticipate social distancing measures will still be in place and masks will be REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED depending on the University of Utah REGULATIONS in place at the time.
- Since we are still unsure of Spring, all matinee registration for Spring shows is delayed until later in the Fall. Date and time, TBD.
- Please visit our website in mid-August for more information on the scheduled shows and cross your fingers we can have you back on campus with us!
- Tentative schedule:
- Thursday and Friday, March 11 and 12 – Junie B Jones UUYT production – Kingsbury Hall – https://www.youththeatre.utah.edu/
- Monday, April 12 – Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain – Kingsbury Hall –https://www.ukuleleorchestra.com/
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 14-15 – Masters of the Currents – Viridian Center –http://www.teada.org/masters-of-the-current-1